The Arkansas Access to Justice Foundation has issued a Request for Proposals to accounting firms that can provide bookkeeping and other financial management services to the Foundation. At the present time, these functions require an estimated 15-20 hours per month to complete. Requested services include the following:
1. Finalize the Foundation’s conversion to QuickBooks Online for Nonprofits;
2. Review and assist in review/refinement of policies and procedures for handling of cash receipts and payables, segregation of duties, and other financial policies;
3. Process and accounts payable and receivable;
4. Complete monthly reconciliations of all cash and investment accounts;
5. Track fixed assets and associated depreciation;
6. Prepare financial statements, to include fund classes, on a modified cash basis of accounting;
7. Develop and provide monthly reports on the Foundation’s financial performance, fund balances, cash flows, budget variances, and grants;
8. Coordinate with Foundation staff to maintain financial records, bank statements, and supporting documentation for all payables and receivables, in accordance with GAAP;
9. Coordinate with external auditors to provide documentation needed for annual audit and preparation of Form 990.
Responses are requested by the close of business on February 1, 2019. The full RFP, along with the Foundation’s most recent audited financial statements can be found here. For questions or additional information, please contact Amy Johnson, Executive Director, at email@example.com or (501) 492-7172.