Pro bono attorneys, banks, and other community partners that support legal aid help ensure justice for all Arkansans. Help us recognize those who make a difference by submitting your nomination and joining us on October 6, 2020 for a virtual event honoring our award winners and kicking off Access to Justice Month. The deadline for submitting your nomination is August 19th, 2020.
Qualified nominees are those who have, in the past year, demonstrated their commitment to advancing the cause of civil justice through pro bono volunteer service, philanthropic support, or community engagement that addresses the needs of Arkansans struggling with such issues as poverty, housing, family stability, and access to education or health care.
We are accepting nominations for the following categories:
- A solo or small-firm attorney (1-4 lawyers)
- A mid-size firm attorney (5-25 lawyers)
- An attorney from a large firm (26+ lawyers)
- A judge (sitting or retired)
- A bank that participates in the Arkansas IOLTA Program
- A for-profit or nonprofit corporation (other than a bank)
Please submit your nomination today using the form below, and mark your calendar for October 6!