Submit a Nomination for Our Access to Justice Awards
Pro bono attorneys, companies, banks, and other community partners that support legal aid help ensure justice for all Arkansans. Help us recognize those who make a difference by submitting your nomination and joining us on October 27th for an event honoring our award winners. Click here to learn more about the event, buy tickets, or sign up as a sponsor. We’ll announce more details about the event here and on social media. The deadline for submitting your nomination is June 30, 2022.
Qualified nominees are those who have demonstrated their commitment to advancing the cause of justice through pro bono service, philanthropic support, or community engagement that addresses the needs of Arkansans struggling with such issues as poverty, housing, family stability, and access to education or health care.
We are accepting nominations for the following categories:
- A solo or small-firm attorney (1-4 lawyers)
- A mid-size firm attorney (5-25 lawyers)
- An attorney from a large firm (26+ lawyers)
- A judge (sitting or retired)
- A bank that participates in the Arkansas IOLTA Preferred Banks Program
- A for-profit or nonprofit corporation (other than a bank)
- A law student
Please submit your nomination today using the form below, and mark your calendar for October 27th, 2022 at 6pm!
2021’s award winners. Click here to read about last year’s award winners.